creative by nature
1. Rest facilitates movement.
Taking a break doesn’t waste time. It creates the space for something new to emerge.
2. History is no reason to stay.
Abandon what no longer works (despite the great deal of time and energy you put into it).
3. Focus on the light.
Always let pure intentions guide everything you do.
4. Find inspiration in chaos.
Sometimes the greatest enlightenment lies in the greatest catastrophes and the greatest difficulties.
5. Don't be afraid of what you create.
Accept responsibility for all that you are involved in.
6. Feel your feelings.
Emotion can take you into other realms of activity and connectivity.
7. Bend but don't break.
Understand that there is no limitation to your strength.
8. Small actions make a big difference.
Every single thing you do is for or against your evolution.